In addition to family oral histories, we also record the story of private organizations, public institutions and community groups.
A SAMPLING OF PROJECTS:
- "Who Was Fred L. Wilson?", a video narration by Jane W. Curran, presented to the Fred L. Wilson School, Kannapolis, NC in commemoration of her late father
- An oral history with Sr. Kathleen Keating, SSJ, president emerita, Sisters of St. Joseph and Elms College, Chicopee, MA
- Grynn & Barrett: The Greniers Photographers, Holyoke, MA - a personal documentary celebrating the 60 year history of a family owned business founded by patriarch R. Robert Grenier
- The Boston Athenaeum, Boston, MA - a collection of video oral histories in preparation for the library's 2006 bicentennial
- Short educational video explaining the programs and mission of The Garden: A Center for Grieving Children and Teens based at the Hampshire Regional YMCA, Northampton, MA.
- Anniversary video for The Center of Hope at Noble Hospital, Westfield, MA to be shown at the annual fundraising dinner
- 5th anniversary video for the Irish Cultural Center at Elms College, Chicopee, MA and featured at a retirement brunch for the college president and center's founding director.
- Video history to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Auxiliary at the Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Northampton, MA in 2004
- Oral histories with Holocaust survivors for a permanent installation and traveling exhibit, "Condemned to Die: The Annihilation of a Rural Jewish Community, Roth, Germany 1933-1942" at Hatikvah Holocaust Education and Resource Center, Springfield, MA
- Oral histories with long-time residents for an exhibit and documentary, "Preserving Our Past: A Popular History of Southbridge" organized by the Jacob Edwards Library and town of Southbridge, MA
- A video history commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Plainfield (MA) Volunteer Firefighters' Association, including a selection of oral histories, historic photographs and documents
- Northampton "350th Anniversary", a series of commemorative oral history interviews with local citizens
- Smith College Ada Comstock Program "25th Anniversary", a series of commemorative oral history interviews with alumnae
- Educational video, Smart Practice Management for the Mead Johnson Company, Glenview IL
- Video series, If You Believe - You Can Make It Happen, for the Connecticut Department of Developmental Services, Hartford, CT
- Series of oral histories of veterans from WWII and the Korean Conflict for the Veterans History Project of the American Folk Life Center, Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- Documentary, A History of Premature Infant Care, based on oral histories recorded with New England nurses for U.S. nursing schools and training programs, produced by Bristol-Myers Squibb, NY, NY
- Documentary, Frank Stanley Beveridge: The Man and His Legacy, for The Beveridge Foundation, Inc, Boca Raton, FL